Hi

Hi all, 

Hope you are all well.

Just wanted to do a catch up blog really on things, 

I am trying to keep myself busy by going to the gym, posting positive things on social media, just living life to the full and keeping myself occupied. 

I am really focused on the gym at the moment, I'm working with a new personal trainer. I'm working on mainly crawling and walking, things that I need to work on to build my strength and balance up. I really enjoy doing exercises to make me stronger, get me more mobile and independent and waking up the muscles that don't really get used while sitting in my wheelchair.  I am not actually going into the gym but using the studio and doing things that will benefit me. I am working on moving freely allowing my body to feel the movement and teaching my brain to move the body parts I don't really use whilst sitting in my wheelchair.  This is making me feel more motivated and happy as I am seeing lots of benefits to myself already. It feels really good to see myself crawling and walking etc and keep seeing lots of improvements and benefits in  myself already.

I have been trying to build up my social media by posting more about gym and life making sure I link it back to disability. I do find it hard to know what is best to post but I do lots of research to make sure it is going to be a strong post that will reach the right audience, I am working on Instagram mostly and working my way up to the rest of the other popular media channels like Twitter and Facebook. It’s going to take me a long while but I'm going to keep at it. 

Just living life to the full just simply means keeping myself busy, occupied and happy. Doing this isn't about doing 50 things in a minute, that’s just mad. I try to plan my day so I can enjoy my day, do some productive things that I know will keep me going.

Really short and sweet blog but it was just a catch up on what I have been up to. 

Thank you for reading. 

Abbie  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

Growing Up With Cerebral Palsy