Ending 2022 with a cheerful blog

 Ending 2022 With A Cheerful blog


Hi my lovely readers, hope you are well.


 As it's coming up to the end of the year, I thought I'd write a blog about this year and just end it in a positive way, ready to start a fresh page in the New Year. What a great year 2022 has been. I actually can't believe this will be my 10th blog for this year! This was one of my goals this year and I am happy that I stuck to it and I have achieved this.  I love to write and enjoy bringing people together with my writing.  Thank you to everyone who has read my blog, followed along on here and on social media and just supported me on whatever I post! 

I really hope 2022 has been a great year for you, hope you achieved your goals and ambitions, even if some of it didn't feel as great as you hoped. It doesn't matter, you gave it a good go and tried- don't give up, this is your chance now to have another go at whatever you put your mind  to.  Now its time to think of some new goals and how can we start a new year positively.

Here are a few things that I am grateful for this year:

  • Family 
  •  A great summer
  • Trips and days out 
  • Birthdays 
  • Starting a new gym 
These are my highlights of this year, what is your highlights of this year? I feel it is nice to look back and write down the most special things to come out of the past year as it helps to see your achievements. Also I like to do this as it allows you to think about how far you have grown in a year and if you have overcome anything that you were nervous or anxious about maybe at the start of year.  It feels refreshing to do this as it makes you fully aware of how well you have done over the past year. What are you grateful for that has came out of 2022? What are you proud of? How can you start the new year even better? I love these questions at the end of a year as it allows me to go into the new year feeling proud of myself and ready to start a fresh new year.

The things I have learnt this year is not to get so anxious about trying new things and focus on the positive things to come out of my day rather than the negative. I feel I get a lot more done when I feel happy and excited about things. I have learnt that when I'm anxious, I rush through whatever I am doing because I get nervous and just want to get the task done. Over the year I have tried lots of new things and tried to feel excited about something new rather than worrying about it and just enjoy what I am doing.  

I am also grateful for what I have achieved this year, I always appreciate everything I have done or what anyone has done to help me to achieve my goal.   My family has really supported me as always to do whatever I want to achieve, I am truly thankful for this. I feel like I have grown in myself and become stronger, I have enjoyed everyday even the days I didn't feel like myself. 

 I have enjoyed meeting all of my new friends at the gym and I think this has made me to be more confident. I was excited but really nervous when I first started but I really enjoyed my first few sessions and then I really started to love it.  I really enjoy every session and I think its the best decision I have made this year.

This year I have had lots of fun with family and friends.Me and my family have had lots of amazing times and made lots of special memories. I feel that you have always got to have lots of fun and laughter with the most special people around you. Having time together and making memories sticks with you your entire life, and life is all about enjoying yourself. 

Now let's look towards the next year, write our new goals and keep enjoying each and everyday.

I have loved writing all of my blogs and sharing all of my stories, goals, news and just keeping in touch with you all through my blog and on social media. I always want to write posts on what I feel that is important to me, but can also provide others with support or information. Even if my writing just brings a smile to your face, I'm happy. 

I hope you can feel proud of yourself after reading this blog, think about all of your  goals and achievements that you have done over the past year, and be proud of yourself. 

Set your goals, make memories and have a great year!.

Thank you for reading and Happy New Year!

Abbie xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz