What I Do To Stay Inspired

Hey my lovely readers, hope you are well.

I thought I'd do a blog about what inspires me and what keeps me working towards my goals.

I think we all need things to be inspired of and these things should be able to keep us positive and motivated.  Lots of things keeps me feeling inspired, family, friends, positive people, motivational books or a great message shared on social media. I love surrounding myself with inspiration and great things, when I am struggling with something difficult or just having a hard day, I will look out for these things. However they keep me going however my day is going, being inspired by something doesn't need to happen on a low day, everyday we should feel inspired by something to keep us going forward and achieving our goals and aspirations.   

Staying inspired means to be excited and intrigued in the subject or thing. To be inspired I need to be fully committed to that particular thing that makes me feel excited. For example, I need to feel excited to be able to blog to feel inspired about what I am writing about. To be inspired to write, I might read old blogs that I wrote years ago or read other people's blogs to get some ideas about what is popular at that time. My favourite thing to do before starting to blog is to see what is trending and what people like reading and researching. I may ask family or friends about what they like seeing on my blogs and what I can change about it to keep it fresh and exciting for the next time I blog. Positive and helpful feedback always allows me to keep going with my ideas and my future blogs.

Feeling inspired and exciting about something can help us to open new doors and keep setting and reviewing our goals and mindset. This helps me to keep inspired when I have a new goal and a positive path to follow, I like setting myself goals no matter how small or big they are, they keep me going and inspirers me to do well. For example I feel inspired when I go in my walker because I like being able to walk and weight bare through my legs, this makes me feel inspired as its encouraging me to use my walker. It inspires me because I know the more I use it, the stronger and fitter I'll be, also I feel I might become more Independent as I am able to do more for myself. What I'm trying to say is the more you are repetitive with something, the more inspired you are to keep going with it.

Picture this: Have you ever picked up a book and read the first page and was bored? Do you put the book down and just forget about it, or do you keep going with the story and it turns out to be the best book you've read. This is where the inspiration comes from, not everything you do in life won't give you instant inspiration, we've got to stick with the idea and when we do decide we like an idea or concept we work with it until we love it. We can decide its not for us after we have tried it and this is ok, its ok not to not to enjoy something, so the things we like and enjoy inspires us more and more, so this is why its good to try new things.   We might not like our jobs at first or wonder why that Tiktok didn't do as well, this is why we feel inspired to say "ok, this isn't working how can we change this?" That change is going to inspire us for next time, so we learn from inspiration and the change we make is going to makes us stronger and a better person.       

Being inspired allows you to take in more exciting information and you are able to learn even more when you are inspired. When you are inspired by something, you are more willing to give something a go. I find if I am inspired by something like a good book or something someone has told me, I am more open to try something. The biggest inspiration we get is from people around us and the things we choose to have around us. If we always look for the bad in whatever we are doing,  we will always struggle to fall in love with something.   So being inspired by a positive outlook is always a good step forward. I like being able to take inspiration from little things through my day as it makes me smile.

What inspires you? Let that be a daily question you ask yourself and smile when you are proud of whatever has inspired you.

Hope you have enjoyed reading this blog. 

Abbie x

Comments

Luigi_Gobbi_II said…
This was great to read! Gave me some things to think about! Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz