A-Z exercises in the gym or at home

Hi all,

I thought I'd challenge myself and to an A-Z of exercises that I do or did before in the gym. Anyone can probably can do these in the gym or at home but I thought doing it in the alphabet would be a fun way to present them. Enjoy reading through them. 



A- Z of exercises in the gym or at home 

Ab crunches 
Bike
Crawling
Dumbell bicep curls
Elastic band knee and hip abductors
Floor plank 
Glute bridges
Hand cycle 
Incline training
Jumping jacks
Kneeling
Leg raises
Marching on the spot 
Neck roll
Open and close of the hips
Press ups
Quick circuits  
Rowing
Sit ups
Throwing with a weighted ball
Uber body crunches 
Viper bar presses
Walking
X crunch
Yoga stretches  
Zottman curl


I hope you enjoyed my blog 

Thanks
Abbie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

Growing Up With Cerebral Palsy