Hello 2020!

Hello

Just wanted to start the New Year with a blog post. You will start to see a lot more of me as I want to step up my blogging a lot this year.

2019 was an amazing year with lots of wonderful things achieved. To be honest I wasn't sure how the the rest of the year would go after leaving college. However I was totally surprised how much I was able to do and set up with help from my family.  I thought coming home from college would be strange for me but I was happy to be home and back into family and home life.

I know that every year can have their ups and downs and we can't make everything go our way, however we can make the best of whatever we have and be happy with what we have.  I am so happy with how 2019 went and I am excited to see if 2020 will be even better!

I am not setting any New Year resolutions but I just want the year to be filled with happiness, love and laughter. I do believe if these three things are a part of the year, we don't need much else to keep ourselves satisfied.  These are more important to me that having an unrealistic resolution that I forget about by the end of January.

My main outlook for 2020 is to carry on being as independent as I can and get stronger so I can do even more.  The main goal is to keep moving on everyday and treating it as a fresh new day to make it how you want it to be. It is a fresh start to change anything we aren't happy about. Going into a new year makes me think about what I need to do to make it even better than last year. I like going into a new year because it allows me to feel excited about what is to come in the upcoming year.

Well, I'm going to say hello to 2020 and wish everyone a Happy New Year

Abbie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz