19 Amazing Memories Of 2019!

Hello again.

I thought this blog post would round 2019 off nicely about the fantastic memories I have of this year! 19 memories of 2019.



  1. Skiing
  2. My leaving trip to Cornwall
  3. Holidays
  4. Triathlon 
  5. My leaving ceremony 
  6. Getting a puppy
  7. Being back home
  8. Getting back in the gym 
  9. Fundraising events at college 
  10. Finishing writing my book 
  11.  Using social media to build up work for the future
  12. Spending quality time with family and friends 
  13. Seeing Olly Murs in concert 
  14. Making plans for the future 
  15. Passing my college course 
  16. Having my birthday on the beach
  17. Whizz-Kidz event 
  18. Making memories with friends at college
  19. Whizz-Kidz placement 
Thank you for reading my blog. Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Abbie xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz