Hello

Hello,

I just felt like writing and going to let my thoughts run free on the page. I am feeling positive and motivated to write this blog.

It has been a weird few weeks, good, alright, emotional, happy, sad and exciting all in one. My mind has been filled with all different thoughts, feelings and emotions.

When we feel like this, sometimes we cannot find a solution as to why we feel like this but I feel that it is down to what we are doing and where we are at that time. I know when I feel calm and content, I am more positive and can achieve more. However, when I am down, all the good things I achieve feel like they disappear from my mind and everything feels like a long reach from reality.

Emotions are strange, we cannot tell our bodies what and how we should feel. Sometimes we feel really energized and ready to take on what our day gives us or we feel like pulling the duvet over our heads and going back to sleep. I know I do!

Having lots to do or having lots to think about can become stressful, however, it is how we deal with our thought pattern that gets us emotionally through the situation. Like for example, we could stress about what we need to do and this makes it more difficult to focus on the things that matter at that minute. If we just saw what was in front of us more, we may be able to change the way we think about things.

Peoples emotions can affect them in different ways. The way we feel about certain things may be different for others, this is where we need to be careful when we say something that may affect someone's feelings.

Especially with a disability, my feelings can change as my mood can heighten. If i feel happy I can be really positive and want to achieve lots. But if i feel low I cannot pick myself up from it for some time and can carry this mood on. However it is good to feel happy and postive as this helps people to make good choices in life and keep moving forward in life.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog

Abbie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz