Getting back to it and just a general blog

Hi guys... you know by now how bad I am for trying to keep up to date with my blogging lol but I am  going to try to produce something today.

Firstly, how are you all? Well, theres been lots going on and I can't believe how fast time goes when you have a lot to do. I have gone into my second year back at college and been doing so much. This year, I feel like I have gone back with more of a voice and my confidence levels feel like they've have blossomed this year since I have been back.

Despite of loosing my biggest fan of all, my precious nan just under 4 weeks ago, I have started to get back on tracks. I feel proud to be apart of the Student Union Executive team this year at college and most importantly making decisions on behalf of the students. I love doing this as I love supporting and caring for all of the students.

But the other things I have doing has been exciting. I love being 2nd year because its in-between I am confident in what I am doing but still not sure about the future, I absolutely love being at this stage as it makes me feel comfortable in what I am doing. My feelings towards this year is, just keep going if I mess up on something I still have a bit less of two years to correct it. However I feel good at the moment in what I am doing. I have started a few new lectures this year, Art factory, Multi-media and Work Experience with the job mentor, doing regular media projects, I love this but I feel like we've both been thrown into the deep end with it but hopefully after half term we will work together to see whats best for me, there were talks about completing some social media for the college and/or general admin/office work as this sounds easier than what we was doing before half term!

Still working on my Youtube page and keep posting regular videos of mainly gym workouts, to be honest I find doing Youtube is sometimes much easier than doing a blog. I love blogging but youtube is quick and easier to do, If you want to view my Youtube, please visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiB3FxpA08Sw6DsazVl6Lxw/videos I would really appreciate the viewing, as I just love blogging and making videos and love to reinforce the meaning of it. Thank you for your support already.

Thank you for reading,

Abbie
xx









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz