Start of the summer post

Hi guys, I'm back blogging finally!

It's not like I don't like blogging but i just find even thinking about blogging a task, it's not I don't like  it, its always because I don't have time or the fact I can't think of anything to write about!

So the summer holidays has just started, where has this year gone. Feels like it has flown by, this time last year I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going. However I am really glad I got my place in National Star and made lots of progress. Looking where I am now, I have grown in confidence and strength and I am making more decisions for myself. I think i'm doing so much for myself independently now and doing more now that this time last year I wouldn't ever think I would do for myself. This is the best thing I have got out of going to college.

 I think I couldn't believe how quickly the summer came around. I was looking to a nice break at home but I was stunned and extremely pleased with myself with how well I have done this year. Now I am focussing on what was a important to me before I went to college, not forgetting all of the amazing skills I have put under my belt this year. I can't believe i'm going into my 2nd year in September, it just feels mad

In the last 20 years, I can honestly say this has been the best year of my life, I have had lots of amazing moments in my life however I think this comes at the top of my list.

If you are new to this blog, I only use this from time to time preferably when I have a bright, fantastic new idea but most of the time I relate on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram when I have something to share, so please follow my other social media accounts but I will blog when I have time.

Abbie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz