Mind full or mindful?

Hi guys

I always thought blogging would be quite easy, just think of a topic and write about it.... HELL NO! This is why my blogs are few and far between lol, however I've decided that my next blog is thoughts and feelings. This might come across quite spiritual to some people but I think it's good for all of us to gather our thoughts and bring us back to the present moment.

Lately I've been learning the difference between mindful and mind full. I bet most of my viewers are sitting there now on the computers or tablets feeling very confused about what I just wrote but yes, you read that right there are two ways that we are mindful or mind full.

I like learning about the meaning behind 'mindful' as it allows me to clear my head and literally let the thoughts just float in and float out again. Just letting the thoughts drift in and out allows the thoughts to gather easily and try to make sense of what you are thinking or feeling. It's no good to fill your mind with unhelpful and annoying information as it not allowing any good or useful thoughts to drift in and out, making it easier to understand what is important for that moment of time.

Thoughts and feelings can be a mixture of things whether it's about the past, present or the future but recently I have learnt that the best thought you can have is the present thought, because as I've been taught you can't change what's happened in the past and don't matter how hard you try to make plans or try to change things you can't predict the future. Again, I'm not being spiritual here but thats how I like to look at things in perspective.

Since I have learnt the meaning of mindful I've tried not to worry as much about the past or the future as what matters is what is happening right now. Since I've learnt this I am more calmer about the decisions i'm making and planning more wisely.

I hope you've enjoyed my mind full or mindful post... Sorry it took so long to write, I must start thinking MINDFULLY about new topics to blog about!

Thanks
Abbie xx

@AbbieSmart3- twitter
abbienicolesmart-instagram 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz