Just chatting...

Hi

Trying to encourage the momentum of my blog a lot more and try to get more out there for you guys to read. It's sometimes to fit a blog  in my busy schedule but when I blog I do feel positive and motivated to do more.

Been on Easter break these past two weeks, got one more week before I go back to college. Feels like I have got used to moving back and forth to two different houses and I'm settling back into the environments quicker. This is a thing I've struggled with throughout life,  I hate change! It's been my bug bare throughout life and whatever I do I still really can't get my head around it. I think i'm too emotional haha!

Its been really nice to be home with my family and boyfriend, to just get time to chill and do the things I miss most about home, like getting woken up to the sound of my brother playing or helping Mum around the house. But seeing the people or things I took for granted before I moved is the best things about coming home.

Right now i'm sitting here still in my pjs at what like quarter to 3 in the afternoon with a box of maltesers, trying to research on how to make blogging more interesting and enjoyable but now I've realised that it's not all about having the best and biggest idea, it's about whats in the mind on that particular day is the most cheery blog. Tweet me or comment whats your favourite past time?

Also get in touch if you have any ideas for me to blog about and i'll give them a think about what to write!


Thanks for reading
Abbie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz