Just a hello

Hi

Finally l've picked up my blog again lol. I love blogging but as many people reading this must imagine how busy life gets and I must admit, blogging gets put on the bottom of my to do list and gets forgotten about LOL.

I've been up to so much and always really busy and occupied. It's always loads to do and I feel really happy about life in general. I feel like I'm always learning new things and getting stronger at everything I do.

I'm still really enjoying being at college and feel very settled. College life is always packed with things to do and I never feel like I get bored. I love my time there and feel like I'm always doing something new and I enjoy finding out other things that I can do to help myself.

Been doing lots of fun things with friends, therapy and general college work. It's been a great laugh and I am having the best time. However I feel like the time goes too quick sometimes and I just want to press pause on time, lol but that shows how much I am enjoying my time and getting on really well.

Going to write a list of everything I have done the past 6 weeks that I have enjoyed as I think that might be more interesting than a long paragraph.


  • Horse riding
  • Work Experience 
  • Night tine independence 
  • Mind, body and spirt day
  • Physio
  • Speech therapy 
  • Walking in the hoist (BEST THING EVER!)
  • Being with friends and getting to  know new people 
  • Hydrotherapy
  • Disco's and parties
  • Lots of fun and laughter 
After all of these exciting things, it's been really lovely to have half term. Its been nice to be back home with everyone!

Thank you for reading.

Abbie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz