Ending of an amazing chapter of my life!

Hi guys,

Recently, I have finished my studies at sixth form and wanted to do a blog on how the past 3 years has gone for me.

I have learnt so much about myself and what I really need and want in life, it has given me opportunities to work for what I want and also make decisions for the future. Being a sixth form student has made me realise that I need to be more grown up and do more for myself like dealing with issues myself and figure out what I should do to help myself without having to ask for help all of the time.

Ive realised no matter what , I have to express my voice and speak up for what I want and not to rely on other people to know what is best for me. In sixth form I have realised that it is better to speak out and tell people what I want and need. In the past I have allowed others to decide solutions for me, however I  have took more of the responsibility and giving my opinion on things and told people how I wanted it done rather than people doing it for me.

I have had ups and downs with maintaining friendships throughout sixth form and I have leant who is and who isn't important to me. I know sometimes me and some people hasn't seen eye to eye but I have learnt how to ignore those that aren't important in life. I have learnt who to trust and who not to, also I learnt how to choose friends wisely and stay away from those that just causes me to land in trouble and issues.

Throughout my time at sixth form, I realised that I need to face things myself and stop trying to use every possible way to get out of it.  I have learnt that it's easier to just to get things done in the first place rather than messing about worrying about it and causing stress for myself.

The main quote I have learnt throughout my time at sixth form is "There's always tomorrow" and I have always used this quote because it always stops me worrying about things that I can deal with the next day, and stop cramming everything in one day and making me stress out.

I have really enjoyed my time at sixth form and looking forward to starting the next and new chapter of my life!

Thanks for reading this blog and I hope you enjoyed it (if Joan, Elana or Liz reads this blog, thanks for allowing me to write such a positive blog if it wasn't for you guys it wouldn't have been such a great experience of being a sixth form student)

Abbie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz