Days, life lessons and a lot more blogging!

Hi guys I wrote this blog for a project for CP Teens but I thought to share this on my blog for you guys to read.

I’ve been very busy the past few weeks with Sixth Form, gym/therapy, trying out new colleges/ waiting for offers from a selection of Universities and working on getting my Childcare course up to the level I want before I leave Sixth form next month. It has been a very busy few months however I have learnt after a few weeks of having a tricky time of feeling down and not having any drive in myself to go for what was important in life and what I really need to focus on, this has really taught me a real life lesson and I realised the things I thought was making me down wasn't really worth worrying about, after realising this I was able to put things more in prospective and focus on the things I really should be looking forward to and enjoying. After lots of help and support I was able to get over this negative patch and I was able to get on with things that brought me more enjoyment and I was able concentrate on more fun things and enjoy normal everyday life easier. 

The things I have currently been doing and enjoying is lots of blogging and finding out what’s the latest and what is fresh and new what bloggers and social media are looking for, trying to build a wider audience on different various social media sites. I am very interested in how blog can inspire and help people. I’m interested in looking and researching many ways to publicise my blog and I work out ways that would interest people to widen my audience and spread messages across to many people and groups. This brings me great appreciation as I am very grateful to hear so much positivity and support every time I blog, it allows me to feel more confident for next time and it allows me to find writing and blogging easier as it lets me feel proud of my blogging and achievements. It allows me to have aims and goals, in which enables me to carry on and believing in myself that I can do it. I like the word ‘can’ because it shows me that the things I don't believe I can do allows me to prove myself wrong that it is easier to go for what I want rather than give up, I just think I can do this and go and achieve it. Eventually i'll blog with no issues and it just flows so naturally. Its only about typing up all of your thoughts in your head its simple as that.

Some great tips I would give to anyone who maybe finding things difficult or what direction is best for them, i’d say go with what your heart is telling you, do the things that make you happy. It doesn't matter if your mind doesn't agree with the decision at the time but do it with effort and a good attitude and you may be pleasantly surprised. You achieve more with a positive attitude and you will achieve your goals and dreams at ease. I’m not saying things are easy in life but with a positive mood, you will see things that will help and support you on your way more clearer. This way you will find out your strengths that you should be proud of yourself for, also on your way on the path of life there will be times where you come across things that you may not have the strength to do the task yourself, this is the time you may need to ask for support or advice. Don't let this get you down, take it as a opportunity to allow you to go forward in life. Whatever you or other people think of you, just think you're doing amazing just being you and it doesn't matter what others say, just believe in yourself and know what you're doing is great!  

Thank you for reading my blog, and renember… you're amazing!

Love,

Abbie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz