Just wanted to blog

Hey guys, 

Feels like ages since I last blogged, its been a few very busy weeks. 

To start this blog off, I wanted to say i've been a lot more positive about things and wanting to do more to help myself and to stop feeling down about things, i'm not saying I don't have a down day or I don't get bored of things, in which I still do but I feel calmer about things and doing more without feeling down or fed up, its about doing things without negative thoughts behind them and then it was more enjoyable.

In April I faced one of my biggest fears that was making me feel down, I spent 3 days at a disabled college called National Star and it literally made me think about how I enjoy being independent and the life skills I never had before. This was a very daunting moment in my life but it made me realise that I am capable of more than I was doing. It also made me realise how much I do and how far I have came.

Back at sixth form, I have  become a lot more positive about being there and changed my attitude towards my work. I took the attitude that I have only got a few more months there so I need to make the most of what I have left there. It has been a lot more easier and I have been more happier about being there.

I have learnt that if you're not happy about something, all that you need to do is change the way you look at something. It has proven that you get a lot more done and achieved when you're happier.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog,

Abbie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

Growing Up With Cerebral Palsy