List of things I've enjoyed, learnt or achieved in the past year

Hi

Haven't wrote for a while as been quite busy and haven't been able to think of something to blog about lol, so i'm going to do a blog about the things I've enjoyed, learnt or achieved in the past year.

Going to start with the things I've enjoyed:

Carrying on with my therapy and starting speech therapy- I've enjoyed every session,  have come a long way and I find it fun.

Going on holiday with my family- I have really enjoyed when I have been away and had really good fun. I have enjoyed quality time with my family as this has been the most relaxing times of the year.

Being with my boyfriend- It has been the best year ever being with someone who I share so much with in terms of disabilities and it has helped me to mature in the way I act and do things than before. I have become more able and tolerant in new situations.

Going to visit unis and colleges- I've enjoyed looking into what I want for the future and deciding what is best for me in terms of care and furthering my knowledge and skills. Ive enjoyed researching into what is important for me for the future.

Carrying on with childcare- This subject has been the main deciding factor of what I want for my future in terms of the type of work field I want to go down. I've learnt more about how to present myself when working with children in the classroom. I have found the foundation work such as essays a struggle especially upgrading them, however I have loved being on board with all age groups of children, helping them with their learning.

The things I've learnt:

To take my time with my work- I've always been a type when I don't stop until it is all done, however I have learnt to plan my work out and break it into little pieces at one time and just focus on one bit at one time time then stop. This has helped me to manage time and pace my work out.

The difference between real and fake friends- This has been the hardest topic for me however I've started to learn who I can trust and who I should stay clear of. This has been been a struggle for me to mix with the right group of people and realise who are the people who are not really good to persist a relationship with and not to worry about the people who cause me concern.

Independence- I've learnt to be more independent  at home and in sixth form, taking on more tasks and do them myself. I enjoy doing more things for myself and taking responsibility for my own actions. I think being more independent and doing more on my own helps me towards the future.

Blogging and starting to publicise - I have started to really focus and look into how to make a good blog and how to really focus on who are my target audience is. I really enjoy reading peoples comments and getting followed on social media from what I have written. I have learnt about what is good and bad about blogging from this.

Stop feeling bad about things- I am a massive worrier and if something went wrong I used to keep thinking about it until I felt ill. But now I learnt that I should only worry about things that matter not about silly things.

The things I have achieved:

Childcare- I achieved the grade I wished for in unit 7.  It made me realise how far I have come with the way I work and how I present my work. It has helped me to know what I can do despite my disability.

GCSE Maths- Achieving the grade I wanted. This was the biggest achievement of my life and felt so relieved after I passed.

Built up my blogging page- I really enjoyed putting more and more blogs on my page. I have enjoyed thinking of different blogs to do. I have achieved a lot of followers on this blog and I am very grateful and thankful for people for reading my blog and following me on various social media sites.

Got stronger with my therapy- I have come so far with all my therapy and am getting stronger. I have achieved so much in doing all of my sessions and going in my walker.

Became an Ambassador- I have recently started my Ambassador role with CP Teens and looking forward to see what this brings in the future.

Thank you for reading

Abbie
xx


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz