Why I Started blogging

                           Why I Started Blogging            

Hey my lovely readers, hope you are well.


I thought I'd do this blog on the reasons why I started blogging and why I love writing so much. I started 'Reach For The Stars With Abbie' in 2015 but I had a smaller blog before that so I'd say I have been blogging for about 7 years. In that time I have wrote about so many different topics and important moments in my life. I have loved writing each and every one of them!

When I started blogging, I think I wanted to explain the different things that went on in my life as a teenager with a disability. I loved explaining my disability and I wanted to blog about subjects around that. Then I was able to come up with more interesting subjects when I knew what the main purpose was for my blog. So I think this is why I started to write. 

Writing has always been a love of mine, whether it's a blog, a story or something else, I just love jotting my ideas down and making it into a piece of writing. Writing always makes me feel positive as it has always been more of a hobby rather than something I have to do. So therefore I love writing as it brings a smile to my face. Also everyones feedback is always lovely to receive and I like getting ideas from people.
  
Blogging makes me stop to think when I am really busy, I like blogging as its lovely to let everyone know what I've been up to or I like giving sharing positivity with people. I think I love to blog when I've tried something new or have something to share, these are amazing to write as I love sharing about something I have done or offer out any information or advice to anyone who needs it. Sometimes it's even nice to do just a hello blog and check in with the amazing people who takes the time out to read my blogs.

Writing blogs can be challenging when you are trying to think of what to write as I don't want it to sound boring, and I have to be mindful of what I have written in previous blogs so it doesn't sound repetitive. I love writing blogs when I love the subject, I think the more I love the subject, the more its easier to write about. I enjoy being creative with my writing so I always try to make it fun and interesting to read and make my audience want to interact and extract something from it, whether it is just for enjoyment or they can learn something from it. I try to write a wide range of blogs so there's something to interest everyone.

Another reason is, I have always been interested in writing as I find it really therapeutic as I love explaining the reasons of the topic I am writing about. I like giving people something exciting to read and be able to allow them to learn something or take something from the piece of writing. Also I just love writing about things that matters to me and I like sharing these things as it may help someone that reads my blogs. I do sometimes put myself in the readers shoes and think about different topics to interest people to read more of my blogs.  

I never find the actual blog hard to write, I just really struggle sometime with what to base it on because I don't want to sound like I am repeating myself in blog to blog. I sometimes get stage fright about posting if it is slightly out of my comfort zone. Once I have the subject that I want to write about, I find it easier then to plan out what I want to write in the blog. Now I have written quite a few blogs, I have got into a rhythm and a pattern about how I like to write, and what sort of things does well and maybe things that doesn't do quite as well. I like experimenting with my blogs to see how the different subjects work.

So in a nutshell, I started to blog because I find writing so fascinating and I just love to share positivity to all of my lovely readers! Writing my blogs always make me smile and I hope make others smile too!!

As always, thanks for reading 

Abbie 
xx


 

Comments

Luigi_Gobbi_II said…
Nice to start following you

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz