Anxiety issues

Hey guys

We all have suffered with some sort of anxiety, it might come from exam stress or scared of heights. I've got anxiety issues with alarms and getting work or exams done. I stress over sudden loud noises like fire alarms, exams or change of normality. I stress out and get panicky making myself feel like i'm trapped inside the issue and can't get out.

As soon as I hear that alarm noise or I hear that I have an exam or a deadline coming up, I stress out to the point I feel ill. I work to the bone to get the work done so it isn't hanging over me. It's scary knowing I have a lot to do and I do get myself in a state over the slightest of things however I know I need to do it and get it over and done with.

Some ideas that might help with anxiety; take breaks, figure new solutions out, change the way you think or feel and just stay calm.

Have you ever felt oh  I wish I did that this way? or why did I act in that way? I have thought like that a millions of times. I have started to learn by this however sometimes my nerves get the better of me and I start to panic. But now I have started to think about why am I feeling the way I am and how can I change my attitude towards the problem.

I have thought about solutions to how I can resolve the problem and how I can make the problem not get so fierce in the way I feel and act. I know its so easy to say i'm not going to do that next time but we all have to try to minimise the stress we put on ourselves.

I'm not saying we all should try not to get stressed but sometimes we can think about solutions that stops us worrying so much to help the situation feel easier.

I hope this blog helps people to feel more at ease with anxiety issues.

Thank you for reading
Abbie xx

Comments

you're doing amazing, keep it up! xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz