What I've been up to and realising potential goals

Hello, me again thankfully not as far from my last post.

Was thinking about doing this for a few days now but haven't got round to thinking about what to write about, but I thought it'll be lovely to reflect on my summer so far.

Unfortunately, my moods haven't been the best that I have hoped for as Ive been getting bored quite easily and not been sure what to do with myself. But I've tried to turn this into great things like going in my walker a lot more, getting back into books and TV series etc. The two best things I have done this summer I have extremely enjoyed being at home with family and my boyfriend. But the good thing about this, in this time I come to grips and realised that blogging and social media is my way forward in life as i enjoy this and get a lot of positive feedback from it.

I have realised because of my disability I want to do something off of my own back and something that I can call my own. If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or watch my youtube channel, I have been trying to build things up and pitch what I want to say to the right audience, I am not trying to get as many followers as I can or showing off, I'm trying to allow other people that may or may not need the level of help that I need to see the things I do and maybe take something from it and use it for themselves or on others that may get some benefit from it.

This is why I would like to reach potential goals and allow people to read or watch things I post to allow them to see what my life is like and what they can take from it to help others. I have been enjoying focusing on my therapy and keeping up the good work.


Thank you for reading and I hope to blog soon,

Abbie xx

Abbie Smart/ Reach for the stars with Abbie-Facebook
@Abbiesmart3 (CP Abs)- Twitter
Abbienicolesmart- Instagram




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Over Yourself ... We're Only Disabled! Part 1

A Year Of Adaptive CrossFit

My Time With Whizz-Kidz